Wicked Relevant website design ..that is.
Ok, you have to have a website. That’s a given. But do you want your visitors to see you as the number one website they will always visit?! YES!
For that kind of website, you need a designer that not only knows about the current trends in design, technology, SEO and the internet, but USES them, too. You need a designer that is relevant – a designer that will give you a website that is clean, usable and ready for the search engines to put it into the first page of the results.
What is a relevant website designer?
- It’s a designer that uses current techniques such as CSS to create your website (tables are so OUT!).
- It’s a designer that helps you use your website as an interactive tool to reach more customers.
- It’s a designer that knows what’s going on in the market place and can guide you to the best possible website.
- Also! It’s a designer that knows that this doesn’t have to cost thousands of dollars or takes months to accomplish.
To sum it up: a wicked relevant website design is one that is going to work for YOU and help you interact with your customers (and future customers) in a positive & transparent fashion. I’ll bring you up to speed on social networking, blogging, micro-blogging, SEO ideas and techniques, and anything else you’re interested in bringing into your website.
So, let me tell you a bit about me.
I’m a Spokane web designer that grew up in the Pacific Northwest, specifically in beautiful Coeur d’Alene Idaho. I did quite a bit of traveling, visiting beautiful places like Paris, France, Barcelona, Spain, and so many German Castles that I can’t remember all of the names – but I did get to visit the amazing Neuschwanstein Castle, the model for Mickey Mouse’s famous house at Disneyland. All of this travel gave me a huge love of color and design.
I did some moving around in the US for a while and have lived just north of Spokane for the last 7 years. I have a B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Art. I have a wide variety of skills and abilities, including:
- Designing websites and print materials using Photoshop
- Building websites using Dreamweaver
- Coding websites using the current best-practice medium – CSS
- Coding websites using PHP and database integration
- Designing and customizing Wordpress blogs
- Designing and customizing vBulletin themes (forum themes)
- Creating one-of-a-kind logos and brochures
- Integrating social networking ideas into websites
- EXTREMELY RELEVANT
Outside of website design, I enjoy photography and hanging out with my kids. I have a complete portfolio located on my main website:
Fresh, clean and relevant - just click here, fill out the form and I’ll be in touch!!